INFORMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMMON AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with articles 13, regarding personal data collected from the data subject, and 14, concerning personal data not obtained from the data subject, of the general data protection regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the following information is made available to the users of this website, which shall apply exclusively to data subject processing performed through this website and not through other websites eventually accessed via links contained in this website, for which it is recommended to read the related information provided by each respective data controller. The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the website collects and the purposes and methods of use.
The company MARIO COSTA SpA, with registered headquarters and administrative offices located in via Dell’Industria 26, Località Orfengo – 28060 Casalino – Novara, Italy, VAT No. 00120480033, hereby represented by its legal representative designated as “Data Controller”, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs you of the following:
1) All your personal data that you provided us with by filling out and sending us an e-mail contained in the “Contact Us” page of the mariocostagorgonzola.it website to request information concerning the latter shall be solely processed for the purpose of identifying user data and sending the information such user requested. The provision of data is optional, but failure to consent will prevent us from providing you with the information you requested.
2) The collected data shall be processed by electronic/automatic, computerized and telematic devices, or manual processing according to principles strictly pertaining to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, aimed at guaranteeing the security of the same. The data shall only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data were collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. The processing shall be carried out according to the specific procedures indicated in this statement. The processing may be performed with or without the aid of electronic devices and shall consist of all the operations or set of operations required for the data processing in question.
3) The personal data in question shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
4) Although the personal data subject to the aforementioned processing shall not be disclosed to third parties, it shall be viewed by external companies trusted by Mario Costa S.p.A. provided that this action is deemed necessary for the management and troubleshooting of any technical problems related to the operation of the mariocostagorgonzola.it. website. The personal data shall be handled by these appointed companies according to the specific competences assigned to the same. The processing of the aforementioned data shall be carried out with or without the aid of electronic devices, and it shall include all the processing operations envisaged by the purposes of this report, in compliance with the limits and conditions set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679. All of the above shall comply with the security and confidentiality required.
5) Transfer of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the EU Regulation, we inform that all data collected shall not be transferred to a third country or an international organization outside the European Union.
6) The personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, in compliance with the legal obligations or the requirements of the Guarantor.
7) The data subject is entitled to obtain from the data controller access to its personal data and correct or delete data. In addition to the subject’s right to data portability, the data subject has the right to limit the processing of such data or object to their processing. If the processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. The interested party is always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor.
8) The Data Controller in question is Federica Fileppo Zop in the person of its present legal representative.
9) Consent, if necessary, can be granted in whole or in part.